The Team - Steph & Anouck
Welcome to Steph and Anouck’s, your hosts in our warm and welcoming guesthouse.
Steph has always dreamed of opening a guesthouse on her property, driven by her passion for welcoming friends and creating luxurious, comfortable, and inviting spaces to relax, disconnect and enjoy nature.
Anouck shares this passion, having travelled the world and gained an understanding of the importance of excellent hospitality through her work as a long-haul flight attendant for a renowned airline.
Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we take pride in offering a high level of quality service, inspired by our experiences and stays in 5-star hotels around the world.
We are passionate about our region and eager to help you explore its beauty. From organizing wine cellar tours and wine tastings to hiking and cycling excursions, we will do everything possible to ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
Join us in our guesthouse for a timeless escape, where every detail is taken care of with the utmost care and attention. We look forward to welcoming you.
- The house can accommodate up to 6 people.
- The house and its equipment are not suitable for children.
- Non-smoking establishment inside.
- The owners live on site in the house next door but will be very discreet.
- The price indicated is for 2 people per night (minimum stay of 2 nights).